Dear Team Managers,
Thank you for entering one of our Tournaments, below you will find some information that may be of use to you.
Below you will find some information that we hope will help you prior to the Tournament
Directions: Trubshaw Cross is located on Westport Road, Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent, Stoke-On-Trent, ST6 4JG
SATNAVS use ST6 4JT
View Larger Map
Parking: There is limited parking on site but we do hope to be able to increase this capacity in time for the various tournaments we will be holding this year.
BEWARE PARKING WARDENS DO OPERATE ON SUNDAYS, PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON THE DOUBLE YELLOWS OR PAVEMENTS AS YOU WILL GET A PARKING TICKET
- All Teams to register between the hours of 8:00 and 9:00 ready for a 9:30am kick off.
- Complete Team Sheet and provide relevant league ID cards/sheets/proof of date of birth – to be shown during registration.
- Managers meetings will take place at 9:10am next to the building (follow the signs)
- A change of shirt colour (should you have an away kit) to be brought with you.
- Limited Changing Rooms are available. These need to be pre booked on a first come first served basis.
- Toilets are available including a disabled toilet and baby changing facilites.
- Food and refreshments will be on sale at the site.
- Medals and trophies to be presented after the finals.
- Marshalled Car park available.
- First Aid on site.
Fixtures: These will be published on this website one week, at the lastest, before the event
Pitch Plan: We do not have a generic pitch plan for Tournament, some events will use our usual season long pitch layout anmd some will have additional pitches marked out specifically for that event. Once team entries are complete we will publish on this website the pitch plan which will also show which pitch each age group will be playing on